How does it work?
The ReeBaby Sanitizing Wand uses UV-C (Ultra Violet - C) light to effectively sanitize your home and surroundings.
UV-C (100-280nm) is extremely effective in eliminating micro-organisms and biological pollutants. At this wavelength, the UV light attacks the DNA of micro-organisms like viruses, bacteria, germs, fungi, dust mites and flea eggs, stopping their reproductive capabilities and finally killing them.
Have a look at the video below explaining how the wand works:
- Kills 99.9% of microorganisms like bacteria, viruses, germs, etc, in under 30 seconds.
- Drives away and kills dust mites in under 5 minutes.
- Eliminates up to 99.99% MRSA and H1N1 in a matter of seconds.
- Portable handheld design and very easy to operate.
- Built in timer with LCD display.
What can it be used on?
- Tooth brush: It's used everyday, so it's a good idea to sanitize it from time to time.
- Shoes: Get rid of that odour causing bacteria! For shoes, 5 minutes of sanitizing is recommended.
- Mobile phones and tablets: Yes, it's surprising to know, but our mobile phones and tablets are a hub for bacteria - a LOT of them. 30 seconds is all that it takes to sanitize them.
- Sunglasses and spectacles: Keep them sanitized, especially when the eye flu is going around.
- Gym bag and gloves: All that sweat is bound to cause odour sooner or later. Not everything can be washed very often. Simply wave the wand over them.
- Laptops and keyboards: Just like our mobile phones, our laptops and computer keyboards too are a source for many different kind of bacteria.
- and many more: kitchen counters, table tops, bathroom sinks, toilet seats, utensils, all kinds of upholstery, mattresses and pillows, etc.